宫崎骏的电影充满了深刻而感人的台词,以下是一些经典的中英文台词:
《千与千寻》 (Spirited Away)英文
: Once you meet someone, you never really forget them.
中文: 遇见过的人, 此生你不会真的忘记他们。《风之谷》
(The Valley of the Winds)
英文: Being strong is not about not shedding a tear in the face of sadness. It's about drying your tears and smiling in the face of future life.
中文: 坚强不是面对悲伤不流一滴泪, 而是擦干眼泪后微笑着面对以后的生活。《幽灵公主》
(Princess Mononoke)
英文: You cannot alter your fate. However, you can rise to meet it.
中文: 命运是任何人无法改变的, 但你可以面对它。《天空之城》
(Castle in the Sky)
英文: The Earth speaks to all of us, and if we listen, we can understand.
中文: 地球向我们每个人诉说, 只要用心倾听,就会明白。《哈尔的移动城堡》
(Howl's Moving Castle)
英文: They say that the best blaze burns brightest when circumstances are at their worst.
中文: 他们说环境越恶劣,火焰才迸发得最为明亮。《龙猫》
(My Neighbor Totoro)
英文: Everybody, try laughing. Then whatever scares you will go away!
中文: 大家一起大笑吧,这样的话,那些让你害怕的东西就会躲一边了! 《鲁邦三世:卡里奥斯特罗城》
英文: "Life is like a dream, but please don't fall asleep in it."
中文: “人生就像一场梦,但请不要在梦中睡着。”
《风之谷》(The Valley of the Winds)
英文: "Take faith, and find your own country. Even if it takes a lifetime."
中文: “带上信仰,去寻找属于你自己的国吧!哪怕倾尽一生。”
这些台词不仅展现了宫崎骏电影中的深刻哲理,也体现了他对人性、自然和生命的独特见解。希望这些经典台词能带给你启发和感动。